Friday, February 4, 2011

Welcome to my blog!

While traveling through out the country in our RV, I always have to be creative with my hands.  Along the way I have come upon beading classes that have taught me various techniques, especially working with Swarovski crystals and semi-precious stones. Now I have enough inventory made that I can start selling my jewelry creations.

Here are a few samples of my work for you to view and perhaps accessorize your wardrobe. From day wear for work or a night on the town, I think I have something for every occasion. If you don't see a particular color or size, I can customize it just for you!

Do you see a particular design you like, but it's in the wrong color? Let me know I can get almost any color in the rainbow ordered and created just for you!

To stop the slide show and look at a certain photo, just click on a photo in the slide show, it will stop and show you all of the photos one by one instead.

4 comments:

  1. Well done dear friend!!! Your jewelry is gorgeous...and I know that for a fact!!!
    I'm wearing my lapis and crystal bracelet today!!!
    I look forward to seeing all your new pieces
    Hugs HiC

    ReplyDelete
  2. You KNOW I love your jewelry! I wear mine ALL the time!!! And what girl couldn't do with ummmm, MORE!

    Congrats and good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom and Chelle has some of your jewelry!! I need to get me some. I Love your jewelry!!

    Congrats on your new blog!! Looks Great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Kathy....yes indeed NC has crafty lic. plates. By the time one post appears I already have 20 or more to post. I do keep a notepad and pen right by me and looking for tags keeps me entertain while waiting at all the stoplights.
    Happy Saturday to you all and give Raider his morning hug from Auntie HiC

    ReplyDelete